NETIQUETTE RULES

NETIQUETTE RULES
NETIQUETTE RULES

lunes, 10 de abril de 2023

CALPE

 Hellooo!

Today I am going to tell you about one of my favorite places on earth, Calpe. 

Calpe is a municipality located in Alicante in the Valencian Community, its not such a big city it only has about 24096 habitants, and about 23,51 km of surface. The history of Calpe goes back to the Roman Empire according to the archeologists. Furthermore although it’s sounds funny their most special festivitie is the Oktoberfest. 

Moreover im going to talk about my personal experience, i have been going to Calpe since i was seven years old, at first i didn’t know what was the special thing about it. But then my mom decided to show me the Peñon de Ifach, i will try my best so you can understand what this is, first of all here is a picture. 

Calpe is like a really big mountain but in the middle of the ocean, at first I didn’t want to hike it, because it seemed like it would take a lot of effort and time and i just wanted to go to the beach and make castle sands. But then my dog Luna started hiking it and it made me want to do it too, when i realized we were on the top of the Peñon and we couldn’t go any further. 

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading it ! 

Sol Rodriguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LUGO

  Lugo is the capital of Galicia's community. Its location is in the northwest of the country (Spain), that’s why the weather is usually...