NETIQUETTE RULES

NETIQUETTE RULES
NETIQUETTE RULES

lunes, 20 de marzo de 2023

Segovia, Spain

 

SEGOVIA

Segovia is a place ubicated in Castilla y León, in the north of Madrid, the capital of Spain. Segovia was a Roman city, it have monuments such the aqueduct, the Alcázar, the walls...  All 25 of October, its have a festivity of the patron San Frutos.

                











If you come a Segovia with your family, I recommend visit all the city, but if I have to choose, I recommed you the aqueduct because it is the most important monument, and the glass factory, because is very intresting and when I visited it I was told the factory was competence with other factory glass that was in my town Nuevo Baztán. 
In this way, as well as learning about history of Segovia, you can get to know a little about the place where I live. 



I recommend eating the typical dishes such "judiones de la granja" this, near farm of San Ildefonso.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LUGO

  Lugo is the capital of Galicia's community. Its location is in the northwest of the country (Spain), that’s why the weather is usually...